Deadlines for Submission of Applications Are:
- April 1st and October 1st
Who may apply:
- Applicants must be not-for-profit, tax exempt and serve a public purpose.
Purposes for which funds may be requested:
- Projects should be for educational, cultural, charitable or benevolent purposes that will benefit and improve the Jefferson School District community.
- Projects should be creative, innovative and address community needs.
- Projects are expected to be accomplished within a specific period of time, generally not more than one year.
The Foundation typically DOES NOT award grants:
- To support operating or on-going expenses of organizations
- To pay wages or salaries
- In response to annual drives, to eliminate previously incurred deficits or expenses or for debt retirement
- To endowment funds
- For sectarian purposes
- To individuals, other than through awards or pre-established scholarship funds
- For lobbying, partisan political purposes or campaigns
Note: The grant request application must be approved and signed by a supervisor, when applicable. For example, a request involving the School District or its students must be approved by a building principal or the District Administrator. Requests from city departments must be approved and signed by the City Administrator.
|Complete the Google Form Grant Application
Upload your supporting and financial documents
|Application may also be printed and mailed to:
Jefferson Community Foundation
P.O. Box 81
Jefferson, WI 53549General Fund Grant Application